Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am trying to get better at my blogging and I am always coming up with random ideas I am not always interested in perusing but think someone would. So I am going to try to start posting these and see what happens.
First thought is random we recently had a litter of 8 puppies and as they got older it seemed hard to find good puppy toys. I know there are lot of dog toys out there but didnt find really good toys for teething puppies. There mouths are smaller, have no teeth when born soft gum's, and most toys are made of hard material for dogs with teeth. We ended up using soft stuffed animals(they like the beanie animals), and as they grew we used the skinny rawhide. They really liked shoe laces. They could get to there back gum's where there teeth are growing. Okay so there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment